- Wage and Hour
- Legal Malpractice
- Criminal and Immigration Law
- Personal Injury
- Civil and Business Litigation
Joel Bander, Attorney-at-Law
801 S. Grand Avenue,
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Los Angeles Criminal Defense and Immigration Attorney, Joel Bander Gets Results
Joel Bander, California Criminal Defense and Immigration Lawyer, is dedicated to defending the rights of the accused and committed to the presumption of innocence. Even in less serious cases, a good criminal defense and immigration attorney can make a serious impact on the outcome of the case by ensuring that the rights of the accused are protected throughout the legal process. For these and other reasons, it is important that those accused of a crime select the most competent, experienced and effective criminal defense and immigration attorney available.
If immigrants are charged with a crime, they should always consult with a lawyer well versed in both immigration and criminal law. Sometimes criminal defense lawyers will not admit or realize they do not know all they should. Do not get caught in the trap of facing removal from the United States because your lawyer did not tell you to seek the advice of an experienced immigration professional.
All immigrants should make sure that their lawyers understand these issues before entering any plea. If they were not so advised, they might then have opportunities to vacate that conviction through a process called post-conviction relief. Please contact us for any questions regarding criminal defense and immigration.
Joel Bander, California Criminal Defense and Immigration Lawyer, is knowledgeable with all facets of criminal defense and immigration aspects and may help clients with the following:
- Get the charges dropped or lowered
- Interview police, involved parties, and any possible witnesses to expose any lies or exaggerations
- Ensure that no evidence against his client was obtained illegally
- Conduct a thorough pre-trial investigation
- Employ a private investigator or any other experts that may be able to help strengthen his client's defense
- Obtain expert witnesses to testify on behalf of his client
- Negotiate with prosecutors to make sure his client face the minimum possible penalties
Joel Bander, California Criminal Defense and Immigration Lawyer, is experienced in representing clients in other criminal matters including parole violation hearings, criminal appeals, bail reduction, and expungement.
Please contact us today for consultation with an aggressive and resourceful criminal defense and immigration attorney.